Abrazo Cave Creek Hospital is hiring!
Abrazo Cave Creek Hospital has openings for nurses, respiratory therapists, housekeepers and other positions with up to $15,000 signing bonuses available for those who qualify. The neighborhood hospital with a full-service ER, operating room and inpatient care is located at 5227 E. Carefree Highway.
Day and night shift positions are available, according to Wendy Fitzpatrick, a recruiter with Abrazo Health. “These are great opportunities for people living in the area to have a fulfilling job with a short commute. Abrazo offers competitive pay and benefits, and sign-on incentives from $500 up to $15,000 for qualifying new hires,” she said.
Current job openings at Abrazo Cave Creek Hospital and its sister facility Abrazo Scottsdale Campus, located near Bell Road and the 51, are available for viewing at AbrazoHealth.com/careers.
Interested candidates can apply online or attend a hiring event for both hospitals to be held Feb. 2 from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., at the Abrazo Scottsdale Campus, 3929 E. Bell Rd.
“Abrazo hospitals focus on providing excellent care and a safe work environment for our employees. Front-line staff have opportunities to provide input on things like safety and quality, patient experience and much more. We look forward to connecting with those who are interested in joining our team,” added Nurse Recruiter Kathi Athey.
For more information, contact Fitzpatrick at Wendy.email@example.com, 480-433-3140, or RSVP for the Feb. 2 hiring event at calendly.com/ahn-event/as-he020222.
For more information on services available at Abrazo Health hospitals, visit AbrazoHealth.com.
CAREGIVER – Cave Creek area
We are looking for caring and compassionate people to join our team, who are prepared to work a flexible schedule with multiple clients! A Plus Blossom Homecare is a leading in-home care company providing experienced and dedicated caregivers to families in need of assistance for one of their members. Our mature, age 50-plus, employees seek to improve health and daily living experiences to enhance the quality of life for our clients. Our services range from companionship to full-time care 24 hours per day/7 days per week. Join our dedicated and passionate team of caregivers in one of the following capacities:
- – Conversation & Companionship
- – Some Meal Preparation
- – Light Housekeeping
- – Errand Services
- – Grocery Shopping
- – Incidental Transportation
- – Laundry & Linen Washing
- – Clothes Shopping
- – Recreational Activities
- – Grooming & Dressing Guidance
- – Organize Incoming Mail
- – Dog walk / vet appointments / grooming appointments
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- 4-5 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
APPLY ON-LINE HERE
Impact the lives of students around the globe by becoming a local coordinator!
Embrace the opportunity to learn about new cultures, support your local schools and make connections with international students by becoming a Local Coordinator! Our LCs support international students attending Cactus Shadows high school. As part-time, independent contractors, our LCs come from many different backgrounds. Many have full time jobs, and some are stay-at-home parents while others are retired. This is a paid position.
What do Local Coordinators do? Local coordinators provide support for both host families and international students. They are responsible for checking in once a month and act as a liaison. Coordinator’s recruit, interview and vet potential host families and secure placement. Coordinators create lasting relationships with students and host families. They explain our program rules to the student and ensure they understand what is expected of them. For more information, please contact regional manager Jody Vasquez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Services the Coordinator will provide to Educatius will include:
- The Coordinator will represent Educatius Group’s High School program within his/her community. This will entail marketing the opportunity to host through a variety of local channels.
- The Coordinator will recruit, interview, and select suitable host families in his/her area. The Coordinator must satisfy all requirements of completing a Host Family Application which includes a visit in the home and checking personal references.
- The Coordinator will provide a Host Family Orientation to confirmed host families to fully prepare them for their hosting experience prior to the student’s arrival in the home. The Host Family Orientation may not take place at the same time as the in-home visit.
- The Coordinator’s responsibility to provide the host family with flight details and to confirm travel and pick-up arrangements. The Coordinator must meet the student within 24-48 hours of the student’s arrival to the host community and provide that student with the Coordinator’s personal contact information as well as the 24-hour emergency number.
- The Coordinator will assist with registering and enrolling students in local high schools, maintaining contact with high school representatives to monitor each student’s progress.
- The Coordinator will provide a Student Orientation for every student within 2 weeks of the student’s arrival.
- The Coordinator will provide support and supervision for students and families during the program year. The Coordinator will complete the mandatory monthly contact forms which require personal contact with the student and host family. In-person contact is required with the student at minimum every other month. In-person contact is required with the host family at minimum once a semester.
- The Coordinator will inform his/her regional manager immediately of any emergency situation involving an Educatius student. If the Coordinator is unable to reach his/her regional manager, the Coordinator will call the 24-hour emergency number 800-301-6014 and relay the message.
- The Coordinator must adhere to any new regulations as determined by Educatius Group.
- The Coordinator will submit required contract documents using the account designated to him/her in Zapp. The Coordinator will be required to pass an annual criminal background check. The Coordinator may be asked to assist in emergency situations per request of Educatius management staff. As a key contact in the supervision of a minor, the Coordinator will, whenever possible, notify his/her regional manager of potential scheduling conflicts where he/she will be unable to fulfill responsibilities outlined above, including vacations and days committed to other firms.
Cave Creek Unified School District is hiring the following position:
Director of Educational Technology
Apply online at:
Opening for Medical Assisting part Time Instructor
Paradise Valley Community College – Black Mountain Campus
(North Phoenix/Scottsdale/Cave Creek/Carefree)
Have you always wanted to teach? Do you have medical assisting experience?
Paradise Valley Community College at the north valley Black Mountain Campus has
an opportunity for a part-time medical assisting instructor.
–Job Details HERE
Do you have a gift for caring for Seniors and are you looking to join a team that creates communities that feel like home? We are looking for compassionate and talented team members who have a passion for caring for our Residents.
The Manager of Memory care is responsible for the daily operations of the Spectrum Memory Care Program at the community level, including implementation, coordination and managing daily operations and staff. The Manager of Memory Care reports to the Director of Nursing and works collaboratively with the corporate headquarters Sr. Director of Memory Care to ensure corporate programming and quality improvement initiatives are operationalized and effective. Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC. is considered a leader and innovator in senior living. License/Certification Required: Minimum of LPN degree required
Memory Care Resident Assistant
SRC is ranked in the top five senior living companies for excellence by its peers and voted Best of Senior Living by SeniorAdvisor.com. We are a privately held company which operates senior living communities in 10 states from Ohio to Oregon. Celebrating our second decade of operations, we continuously live by our Core Values and fulfill our Mission to create communities that feel like home where residents thrive and relationships grow. For more information or to view other opportunities, visit www.spectrumretirement.com.
SRC’s Benefits Program is offered to all eligible full-time team members:
- Medical, Dental, Vision through United Healthcare
- 401k with match program
- Vacation time, sick time, and holiday pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Voluntary Insurance (Accident, Disability, Cancer, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity and Life Insurance)
Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC and its affiliated companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers. We also participate in the E-Verify program, a service of DHS and SSA.
Memory Care Resident Assistant Job Responsibilities:
JOIN OUR TEAM
Your passion, inspiration, and talents are invaluable to us and our mission to serve others. Our facility can provide a place for you to thrive and continue your professional development.
Click HERE for positions
Mathnasium of Cave Creek is seeking a Distance Learning Facilitator to help us execute our distance learning program: Prime Study Space by Mathnasium. The program is designed to support families and students by providing a safe and engaging environment for students where they can work on their academic or school-related tasks. The distance learning program operates daily, providing parents a safe place to drop off children for a portion of their workday. We are looking for individuals over 18 years old who are comfortable working with children and troubleshooting technical and connectivity difficulties common with distance learning. Further information and the application for this exciting opportunity are available at our website: mathnasium.com/cavecreek/employment.