The Carefree Cave Creek Chamber of Commerce is an independent, non-profit organization whose mission is to be the catalyst, convenor and champion of the business community by providing business resources, networking, marketing, educational opportunities and advocacy.
One of the best ways to promote your business and our community is to be active with your Chamber Membership. As a member, you become part of a large network of businesses in your community and an even larger network of businesses through the Chamber’s membership in the East Valley Chamber of Commerce Alliance (EVCCA) which represents over 5,000 businesses.
Referrals: Business referrals via phone, e-mail, social media, and walk-ins from the chamber and the members.
Business Card Placement: Opportunity to display your business cards at the Chamber office.
Weekly Advertising: Ability to place your advertising message in our electronic weekly E-Blasts. The weekly E-Blasts (4 PM every Monday) submission must be received by 3 PM on the Thursday prior to release.
Networking Events: Invitation to the Chamber’s monthly networking events. Business breakfast, networking mixers, and more at the member rate.
Business Education: Access to business education/tips/consulting. SCORE mentorship.
Business Directory: Your business will be listed in the chamber website Business Directory. Have your logo (high-rez PNG), contact information, website, and social media links, and up to 150 words describing your business.
Website: The website has over 750,000 annual visitors, and over 663,000 pages were viewed last year.
Community Guide: Listing in the printed Chamber Community Guide, mail delivered to over 27,000 homes & businesses in five zip codes. Distributed in many local areas. All members are listed in the guide, but most members take advantage of having their own ad within the guide. Limited ad location is available.
Community Connection: Social Media connections through our Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram accounts. The chamber posts many events, promotions, and pictures from events on those channels. Be connected and use social media to your advantage.
Social Media: Your potential customers are using social media, are you? The Chamber is active on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn. We like your business page as our business page which creates credibility. You have the opportunity to post in our member-only Facebook group. You will also have access to the private Facebook Page that is for members only.
Event Calendar: Opportunity to post any upcoming events for your business to the public on the Chambers website event calendar.
Job Posting: Opportunity for local and business subscribers to see your job posting in the help wanted section of the chamber website for 30 days at a time.
Business Services: There are business relocation tools, state and federal resources, and employee resource handbooks located on the website for your use.
Ribbon Cutting Ceremony: All new, relocated remodeled, or rebranded members can take advantage of this media opportunity. A press release will be created and sent to all the local publications promoting your ribbon cutting before the event and promotions after the event. Social media posts promoting ribbon cutting. Your ribbon cutting will also be listed in the event calendar. Great marketing PR opportunity for your business.
Committees: Opportunity to be part of multiple event committees throughout the year. Communication, Event, Membership. Great way to meet other members and community leaders.
Ambassador Committee: The ambassadors are the welcoming committee for the Chamber of Commerce. The committee is responsible for welcoming new members and visitors to Chamber functions as well as promoting networking between all attendees. The committee will provide the chamber with new ideas for welcoming and promoting goodwill within the Chamber membership. The committee will also promote businesses to join the Chamber of Commerce. Ambassadors facilitate the monthly mixers and breakfasts.
Membership Badges: Every new member will receive a chamber membership badge. The badges can be picked up at the monthly business breakfast or the chamber office.
Membership Plaque: All new members will receive a wood chamber plaque to proudly display in their place of business. The plaques are handed out at the business breakfast or can be picked up at the chamber office. Also, a great marketing photo opportunity when you receive your plaque. Who knows, you may even receive a visitor at your place of business to deliver your plaque and utilize a great photo opportunity.
Desert Foothills Leadership Academy: All members are invited to take part in this fantastic leadership academy that starts in the first quarter of the year. This a great program to educate local leaders on various components of our communities as well as improve your leadership skills and build bonds with fellow community movers and shakers.
Chamber Education Foundation: The Carefree Cave Creek Education Foundation was established in 2020 and is dedicated to advancing the quality of life in the North Valley through education, leadership, workforce development, and scholarships. The foundation is supported through fundraising and charitable donations.
Advocacy: Carefree Cave Creek Chamber of Commerce is a member of the EVCCA (East Valley Chamber of Commerce Alliance), ACE (Arizona Chamber Execs), and the US Chamber of Commerce. EVCCA represents over 5,000 businesses located in Apache Junction, Queen Creek, Gilbert, Mesa, Tempe, Scottsdale, Carefree, and Cave Creek. ACE is a statewide organization. Members may include every Chamber of Commerce in the state. These organizations, in partnership with your local Chamber, work diligently to represent and advocate for our business community at the state legislative level. US Chamber is a lobbyist organization on the federal level. Regular communication with our local, county, and state representatives. Members will receive a monthly advocacy report and an annual legislative scorecard.
- Web Ad: Your ad message rotates on Chamber Home Page and through 11 other pages throughout the Chamber Website for six months with a link to your website, advertising, or event page. Your message can be changed as often as you like within a six-month period.
- Your business center stage for 3 weeks prior to the breakfast and 1 week after the breakfast.
- Your logo and links are in weekly E-blasts delivered to all subscribers.
- Your logo and links are on the website calendar of events.
- Promotion on all the chamber social media platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Place your marketing collateral on all the tables at the event.
- Welcome address to breakfast attendees (5 minutes at the mic), average attendance of 65 people.
- Includes 4 tickets to the breakfast you sponsor.
- Your business ad is on the top of the weekly E-Blast, premium placement.
- Logo and links in weekly E-blast delivered to all active subscribers.
- Your business ad is on the top of the monthly newsletter, premium placement.
- Logo and links in a monthly newsletter delivered to all active subscribers.
- All new, relocated, remodeled, or rebranded members will receive their first ribbon cutting at no charge, and one at no charge every 5 continuous years. Should any member wish to have more ribbon cuttings, then they can sponsor a ribbon-cutting ceremony. All ribbon-cutting events will be promoted on all the chamber’s social media channels, in the weekly e-Blasts, a press release will be distributed prior to the event and one after the event for greater promotion.
- The after-hours mixers are hosted each month by a different business. The purpose is to provide members with an excellent way to showcase their business and bring members and guests together in a fun and social atmosphere.
- Informal networking takes place for the first hour of the mixer. The chamber staff will make announcements and introduce the host. The host is invited to speak for a few minutes to talk about their business. This is an opportunity to highlight what is unique about your organization, introduce your staff and talk about upcoming events or needs you have. The raffle will take place following the introductions and the formal portion of the evening will conclude.
- The chamber will announce the host and location of the mixer at the previous month’s breakfast and mixer events. The chamber will also promote the mixer on the Chamber E-Blast, Facebook, and website. The host is encouraged to do the same to maximize the turnout and to invite their customers/clients. All mixer sponsors will receive a promotion 3 weeks prior to the event and 1 week after the event.