Parkway bank is looking for a Personal Banker at our Cave Creek Location. Click image below to apply
Contact [email protected] for more information on any of the opportunities listed below
Cave Creek Unified School District 93
Administrative Assistant to Principal – DWES 22/23 SY 1.0 (6325)
JOB POSTING Apply HERE
Title Administrative Assistant to Principal – DWES 22/23 SY 1.0
Posting ID 6325
Description Supports District schools and principals in their effort to foster an optimal educational environment for students. Provides administrative assistance to the Principal.
• Coordinates appointments and meetings between parents and administration and/or staff.
• Handles phone calls and messages for administration and staff.
• Prepares the Daily Announcements.
• Notifies administration of discipline problems, emergency maintenance situations, and
complaints from patrons.
• Responds to staff and student inquiries.
• Registers substitute teachers in and out.
• Maintains and submits accurate timesheets to payroll.
• Prepares forms used at site.
• Posts activities to school calendar.
• Coordinates commencement exercises.
• Processes facilities use and field trip requests.
• Assists with preparation of Student/Parent Handbook and Curriculum Guide.
• Distributes school mail and internal correspondence.
• Types, copies, and mails newsletters, school calendars, and bulletins.
• Orders and maintains office supplies and equipment.
• Distributes pay checks.
• Programs school bell schedules.
• Exercises good judgment in dealing with the public.
• Assists with answering front office telephones as needed.
• Maintains confidentiality of all student information.
• Performs other job related duties as assigned.
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Previous secretarial experience
• Ability to type accurately.
• Ability to learn and operate computer as required.
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to apply knowledge of District and state policies, regulations, and school laws.
• Knowledge of office methods and operation of office equipment.
• Knowledge of business English, grammar and composition.
• Ability to manage students.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to have regular and reliable attendance, is regularly required to sit, talk and/or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools and/or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Supervision received from: Principal Given to: Student Office Aides
At least once annually by the Principal in accordance with the policy of the Governing Board.
8 Hours per day
Hourly Range Schedule Grade: 22
Shift Type Full-Time
Salary Range Please see our salary schedule
Location Desert Willow Elementary School
Start Date 01/20/2022
North Scottsdale Church is seeking a personable Secretary/Receptionist. This is a part-time position with flexibility of hours Monday through Thursday, 9 AM to 4 PM
You will work as a part of an administrative team and provide support to the staff.
Reporting to the Director of Community Life, you will direct requests for service to the correct staff personnel or contact within the church.
· Ensure proper receptionist coverage during office hours, answering phones, receiving and acting on e-mails to the Church, receiving visitors and notifying appropriate staff to assist.
· Provide administrative support to the Senior Pastor and his staff.
· Assist in the development of bulletins, flyers, and other publicity materials.
Experience with Publisher or similar software preferred
· Light secretarial duties as assigned.
Two weeks paid vacation. Excellent opportunity – great working environment
For more information or to apply please contact [email protected] or call 423-330-4979
The Center for Integrative Healing & Wellness is a renowned integrative medicine clinic located on the beautiful campus of the CIVANA resort & spa in Carefree/North Scottsdale. We are seeking an Office Associate/Attendant. You are a critical link in ensuring that our client’s experience in our wellness clinic is nothing other than EXCECPTIONAL! The primary Qualifications and Requirements of this role include, but are not limited to:
• Provide excellent service to members/guests
• Welcome and greet members/guests upon arrival
• Assist with clinic client flow through wellness therapies
• Promote health/wellness benefits of integrative wellness therapies
• Maintain a professional and clean work environment & appearance
• Responsible for overall facility cleanliness including but not limited to linen hampers, trash receptacles, and treatment rooms
• Perform various other office duties as assigned
• Assist with in-office and out-of-office programs and events
• Personal assistant to the executive staff
• May be required to work evenings and weekends as needed.
• Excellent personal appearance, adheres to a healthy lifestyle, good verbal and written communication skills, team player, positive energetic attitude
• Ability to multitask and be professional while focusing on the client
What’s in it for you:
• Hourly wage $18 – $22 depending on experience
• Full time position
• Excellent Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
• Opportunity to work and learn from top integrative medical practitioners
At the Center for Integrative Healing & Wellness, we have a fun and inviting atmosphere with individualized attention, professionally trained medical doctors who offer advanced medical and holistic treatments under the direction of our highly experienced Medical Director and Owner.
Just a few of the many services offered:
• Anti-aging treatments
• Integrative Primary Care
• IV Therapy
• Infrared Light
• Electromagnetic Therapy
• Oxygen Therapy
• Massage Therapy
• Culinary Medicine
Dental Front Desk Office Manager/Treatment Coordinator
Dynamite Smiles Dentistry a private general dental practice in North Scottsdale. We take pride in our work ethics, working together in a kind and caring environment. We are looking for a Dental Front Office Treatment Coordinator/Manager who is self-motivated, punctual, and willing to learn and grow with us.
Ultimately, a top-performing dental front office manager will ensure the efficiency of running the dental practice.
Dental Front Office Manager/Dental Treatment Coordinator Duties & Responsibilities
● Greeting and welcoming patients to the practice.
● Scheduling, rescheduling, or canceling appointments as needed.
● Assisting patients in filling out information forms.
● Knowledge of dental insurances
● Updating patient records and documenting recent treatments and procedures.
● Communicating with staff
● Verifying methods of payment and collecting payments as needed.
Dental Front Office Manager – Treatment Coordinator Requirements
● Proven Experience in a dental office experience
● Comfortable working in a fully digital office
● Knowledge of dental insurance- we only accept PPO
● Sound knowledge of dental terminology.
● Proficient or able to be trained in dental practice management software (OpenDental).
The Town of Carefree is looking to hire a Front Desk/Permit Technician. Salary Range: $17 to $22 per hour (depending on experience).
This role is the first contact for the public and the Planning and Building Departments. This position devotes a significant amount of time on routine administrative tasks and often works closely with the public to provide customer service and front desk point of contact. Employee will perform work requiring clerical skills, public relations, research, records management and be able to work with minimum supervision. The position may also be responsible for setting up and taking the minutes of committees and related meetings.
A High School diploma is required. Some college course work is desirable. Degree preferred. Must have a minimum of four years of experience in an administrative or similar staff support function. Knowledge of zoning regulations, general land use development, building codes and manual and electronic record keeping is highly desirable.
I am looking for a customer service representative. Applicant must be motivated, hard-working and a self-starter. Must have previous knowledge of the property/casualty insurance industry. We represent numerous insurance carriers and currently write commercial and personal lines. An ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
1+ year/s of independent insurance agency experience
1+ year/s of commercial insurance agency experience
Gather underwriting information and create submissions
Construct and prepare proposals
Check policies for accuracy
Service new and renewal P&C accounts
Issue certificates, binders, auto insurance ID cards
Develop and maintain strong rapport with clients, prospects and underwriters
Respond to day to day agency needs
Develop strong interpersonal skills
Please message me if you are interested or know someone that is. Debra Jastrow [email protected]
My insurance agencies are growing! I am looking for a motivated, positive, hard working sales professional to join my team!! We have a solid culture focused on growth, teamwork and exceptional customer service! If you or someone you know is looking for a new opportunity to have fun, grow professionally and make good money, reach out! Please send resume to: [email protected]
Or text/call – 480.540.5424
Part-Time & Full-Time Receptionist – North Scottsdale
A veterinary office in far north Scottsdale is seeking front office/client service staff.
QUALIFICATIONS: Looking for a friendly candidate who will have the skills to multi-task and be detail oriented. Seeking a dynamic team player who is very customer service oriented who naturally can demonstrate our philosophy of WE CARE. WE SERVE. The job involves answering phones and performing a variety of computer tasks while checking in clients and patients for a very high volume practice. Good communication and computer skills necessary, veterinary experience not necessary, but some medical office background is helpful.
Ideal candidate needs to be available weekdays (part time required days Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and possibly Saturday). Hours can vary between 7:30a – 6:00p and 8a-2p Saturdays.
Part Time Office Support and Data Entry (20-30 hrs per week)
Flexible hours in a value oriented, friendly and a supportive office. We recruit for character and culture. We are looking for a person who is detailed, follows systems, thrives in an office environment and has good computer skills.
Pay It Forward Processingstands out in our industry while giving back to communities through ourEvery Swipe Benefits Charity Program. We are based in beautiful Cave Creek and offer our employees a casual, flexible schedule and collaborative working environment.
Pay is determined by individual skill set. Check out our company at www.pfprocessing.com If interested, click on Join Our Team /Office Team. We will call you for the initial interview.
We are currently seeking a career-minded, self-motivated Med Spa Front Desk Sales Consultant for Carefree AZ. The ideal candidate will possess excellent customer service skills in a face-to-face capacity and be able to motivate guests to purchase memberships and packages. Professional attitude and work ethic.
Communicate all changes, cancellations and additions to the back of house leadership team
Skincare product sales and marketing
This position earns a competitive wage of $13.00 to $15.00 per hour (DOE).
Bonus incentive program available
Ensuring the cleanliness of our spa, front desk, back area consultation and treatment rooms, as well as wait areas
Receiving supplies and restocking and tracking invententory
Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word) good organizational and multitasking abilities, problem-solving skills
Marketing experience a plus.
We are looking for someone with open and flexible availability to work shifts within the hours of 9:00 to 4:00pm.
• Call center, 1 year (Preferred)
• Customer service, 1 year (Preferred)
• Cave Creek, AZ (Required)
• English (Required)
Full Job Description
ATV/UTV rental shop looking for a motivated individual to join our team of off-road enthusiasts. Fast-growing business looking to build the right team.
• Weekends and holidays
• Driver’s license
• Reliable transportation
• Knowledgeable about basic operations of ATV/UTV equipment
• Cell phone
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
18 and older
Pay: $12.00 – $15.00 per hour
Open 7 days a week 8am- 5pm
• On Call
• Monday to Friday
• Customer service; explaining the equipment, providing safety gear, etc.
• Answer incoming customer calls and booking reservations over the phone
• Helping customers choose the best-suited equipment for their party
• Getting customers prepared with safety equipment and going over general rules and map
• Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner
• Washing and inspecting equipment before departure and upon arrival with customers
• At times lifting more than 50lbs but not often
• Being on time to shift
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
• Willingness to learn
• People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working with managing big groups
• Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
• Working with minimum supervision/self-starter
• Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
•. Thrives in a high-pressure environment
Carefree, AZ 85377
Full-Time – Cave Creek
When it comes to being helpful, Ace is the place!
At Karsten’s Ace Hardware, we are independently owned and part of a worldwide community of over 5000 Ace retail stores committed to winning customers through Amazing Customer Experiences. We appreciate our employees who have helped us build a strong community reputation – we are neighbors helping neighbors.
By joining the Karsten’s team, you’d be joining a professional group of retailers that are committed to growth and serving our communities.
As an Ace Office/HR Admin and Bookkeeper, you will be responsible for daily bookkeeping and reconciliations for a 5-store retail hardware store chain, managing payables and ensuring timely and accurate payments to vendors. Posting of daily cash sales and assisting stores with the daily cash management. You will also work in our Applicant Tracking System to post jobs as needed, move candidates through our hiring systems, and onboard new hires onto many of our various systems.
Amazingly Helpful customer service skills
Minimum of two years’ experience in QuickBooks desktop version, preferably in a hardware store environment.
Excellent organizational skills, familiarity with accounts payable, accounts receivable, purchase orders and inventory reconciliations.
Excel and Kronos-based payroll processing is a plus. Experience with Epicor Eagle would also be great but we can train the right person.
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Previous retail accounting experience is a plus but will train the right candidates
Consider joining the Karsten’s Ace team where our friendly atmosphere, competitive wages, merchandise discounts, health benefits, retirement plans, flexible schedules and a positive management team are just a few of the advantages we offer. We are a small family-owned business with big opportunities.
Dynamic Appliance Repair is looking for a Professional Customer Service Representative to join our growing team. This is not a work from home opportunity.
At Dynamic, we live by our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focused while having fun in the process! As a Customer Service Representative, you are a key member of the team and the fist point of contact for Dynamic Appliance Repair. Your main responsibility is handling service requests. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees. You are self-motivated, energetic, and enjoy helping people. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction and able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis. We are looking for someone who wants longevity.
Perform marketing functions to earn more business
Return customer calls, and respond to customer concerns
Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
Answer and schedule multiple incoming calls for appliance repair services while typing / entering information into our digital software
Perform follow up calls for service call and/or repairs completed to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
Act as the company gatekeeper and direct calls to the appropriate departments as needed
Minimum two years customer service experience
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Detail-oriented with strong data entry skills
Team player who can work independently
Ability to adapt and respond to different types of characters and personalities
Location: We are in the heart of Carefree, next to the sundial. This is NOT a call center environment.
Job Type: Full time. 40 hours/week.
Pay: $17-$18.50/hour based on experience
Dress for success. Business attire Monday-Thursday. Casual dress on Friday & Saturday.
Looking for a career NOT a job? We need a customer service rep for our family owned & operated Insurance Agency here in Carefree, AZ.
Insurance experience is good but not necessary. A positive attitude and good work ethic goes a long way. We offer full benefits and paid vacation.
Do you know someone or are you that someone that has HVAC Dispatching experience? Do you have a strong customer service background? Are you able to handle high volumes of calls and multi-task? Do you have good communication and people skills? If so, then AZ Perfect Comfort wants YOU! We have an immediate position available for a HVAC Dispatcher. Please call (602) 789 3000 TODAY to schedule your interview or email your resume to [email protected]
Chiropractic Front Office Manager (Cave Creek)
Busy Cave Creek Chiropractic office is seeking a front office manager. Hours are: Monday/Wednesday 9-1 & 3-6, Tuesday/Thursday 1-6, Friday 8-12 & 2-5. Applicants must be caring, organized, self motivator/leader, energetic, health oriented, works well with others, and ability to multi task.
Hourly pay plus monthly bonus.
Other benefits: Paid vacation after 1 year of employment, Dental benefits, , free massage and supplements!
***Eclipse Experience a plus****
Looking for meaningful work focused on helping others? My office has a current opening for an Office Representative. Call, stop in, or email me about applying.
State Farm Insurance
33717 N. Scottsdale Rd, Ste 101
Scottsdale, AZ 85262