Administrative Assistant to Executive Director
Who We Seek:
Foothills Caring Corps seeks a caring and mission-driven individual to provide office and administrative support to the Executive Director. The Administrative Assistant must have outstanding customer service skills, be organized, and have excellent time management and communication skills. This person must be able to problem solve and work independently, as well as collaboratively as a team member.
Reports to: Executive Director
Salary Range: $35,000 – $38,000
Click here for full job description
Development and Event Coordinator
Who We Seek:
Foothills Caring Corps seeks an individual who is mission driven and enjoys engaging with individuals and community members to cultivate and steward potential partnerships. The Development and Event Coordinator is organized, detail and deadline-oriented, with excellent time management skills. They work efficiently and with accuracy to manage Bloomerang, our donor database and relationship management system. The Development and Event Coordinator will be responsible for increasing annual revenue generated from individual donors and will serve as the staff coordinator for signature fundraising and donor appreciation events. Additionally, the Development and Event Coordinator will work closely with the Executive Director and will support the Marketing and Development Manager in creating and implementing processes for donor outreach and stewardship and strengthening community partnerships.
Reports to: Executive Director
Salary Range: $40,000 – $44,000
Click Here for full job description
Volunteer and Community Engagement Coordinator
Who We Seek:
Foothills Caring Corps seeks a mission-driven individual who enjoys engaging with community members to cultivate and steward potential Volunteer relationships. The Volunteer and Community Engagement Coordinator is organized, detail- and deadline-oriented, and has excellent communication, relationship building and time management skills. The Volunteer and Community Engagement Coordinator will be responsible for recruiting, on-boarding, and training new Volunteers to carry out Foothills Caring Corps’ Programs and Services. This includes maintaining an up-to-date database of Volunteer profiles (information and skills), connecting Volunteers to opportunities in their area of interest, informing Volunteers of organizational updates, and sharing the Foothills Caring Corps mission with the community.
Reports to: Executive Director
Salary Range: $40,000 – $44,000
Click HERE for full job description
I am looking for a customer service representative. Applicant must be motivated, hard-working and a self-starter. Must have previous knowledge of the property/casualty insurance industry. We represent numerous insurance carriers and currently write commercial and personal lines. An ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- 1+ year/s of independent insurance agency experience
- P&C licensed
- 1+ year/s of commercial insurance agency experience
- Gather underwriting information and create submissions
- Construct and prepare proposals
- Check policies for accuracy
- Service new and renewal P&C accounts
- Issue certificates, binders, auto insurance ID cards
- Develop and maintain strong rapport with clients, prospects and underwriters
- Respond to day to day agency needs
- Develop strong interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude
Please message me if you are interested or know someone that is. Debra Jastrow email@example.com
My insurance agencies are growing! I am looking for a motivated, positive, hard working sales professional to join my team!! We have a solid culture focused on growth, teamwork and exceptional customer service! If you or someone you know is looking for a new opportunity to have fun, grow professionally and make good money, reach out! Please send resume to: RNiessink@Allstate.com
Or text/call – 480.540.5424
BPetersonDesign is an elite website design and digital marketing company with locations in Montrose, Colorado and Cave Creek, Arizona. We are a fast-paced and fast-growing business whose strategy includes being the absolute best at every service we provide. Everything we create is strategy-based no matter what service we are hired to do.
We are looking to hire an exceptional Graphic Designer to add to our team. Regular projects will include designing logos, brochures, fliers, business cards, re-marketing ads, GoogleAds, Facebook Campaign Ads, etc. This can be an in-house or remote position for the right candidate. $50/billable hour. Pay negotiable based on performance and quality of work once fully trained.
Part-Time & Full-Time Receptionist – North Scottsdale
A veterinary office in far north Scottsdale is seeking front office/client service staff.
QUALIFICATIONS: Looking for a friendly candidate who will have the skills to multi-task and be detail oriented. Seeking a dynamic team player who is very customer service oriented who naturally can demonstrate our philosophy of WE CARE. WE SERVE. The job involves answering phones and performing a variety of computer tasks while checking in clients and patients for a very high volume practice. Good communication and computer skills necessary, veterinary experience not necessary, but some medical office background is helpful.
Ideal candidate needs to be available weekdays (part time required days Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and possibly Saturday). Hours can vary between 7:30a – 6:00p and 8a-2p Saturdays.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 – $17.00 per hour
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Part Time Office Support and Data Entry (20-30 hrs per week)
Flexible hours in a value oriented, friendly and a supportive office. We recruit for character and culture. We are looking for a person who is detailed, follows systems, thrives in an office environment and has good computer skills.
Pay It Forward Processing stands out in our industry while giving back to communities through our Every Swipe Benefits Charity Program. We are based in beautiful Cave Creek and offer our employees a casual, flexible schedule and collaborative working environment.
Pay is determined by individual skill set. Check out our company at www.pfprocessing.com If interested, click on Join Our Team /Office Team. We will call you for the initial interview.
Kumon Math & Reading is looking for an office assistant to work part time during the center hours with the following requirements.
- Good communication skills to communicate with parents ,students and staff verbally and through emails.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Social Media Knowledge and active
- Help with marketing
- In center tasks
\Smita R Yarlagadda
Kumon Instructor, Cave Creek
We are currently seeking a career-minded, self-motivated Med Spa Front Desk Sales Consultant for Carefree AZ. The ideal candidate will possess excellent customer service skills in a face-to-face capacity and be able to motivate guests to purchase memberships and packages. Professional attitude and work ethic.
- Communicate all changes, cancellations and additions to the back of house leadership team
- Skincare product sales and marketing
- This position earns a competitive wage of $13.00 to $15.00 per hour (DOE).
- Bonus incentive program available
- Ensuring the cleanliness of our spa, front desk, back area consultation and treatment rooms, as well as wait areas
- Receiving supplies and restocking and tracking invententory
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word) good organizational and multitasking abilities, problem-solving skills
- Marketing experience a plus.
- We are looking for someone with open and flexible availability to work shifts within the hours of 9:00 to 4:00pm.
Please submit resume to email@example.com.
Time to Ride AZ Customer Service/ Shop helper – click to appy
• Call center, 1 year (Preferred)
• Customer service, 1 year (Preferred)
• Cave Creek, AZ (Required)
• English (Required)
Full Job Description
ATV/UTV rental shop looking for a motivated individual to join our team of off-road enthusiasts. Fast-growing business looking to build the right team.
• Weekends and holidays
• Driver’s license
• Reliable transportation
• Knowledgeable about basic operations of ATV/UTV equipment
• Cell phone
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
18 and older
Pay: $12.00 – $15.00 per hour
Open 7 days a week 8am- 5pm
• On Call
• Monday to Friday
• Customer service; explaining the equipment, providing safety gear, etc.
• Answer incoming customer calls and booking reservations over the phone
• Helping customers choose the best-suited equipment for their party
• Getting customers prepared with safety equipment and going over general rules and map
• Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner
• Washing and inspecting equipment before departure and upon arrival with customers
• At times lifting more than 50lbs but not often
• Being on time to shift
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
• Willingness to learn
• People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working with managing big groups
• Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
• Working with minimum supervision/self-starter
• Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
•. Thrives in a high-pressure environment
LICENSED INSURANCE PRODUCER (LSP)
Award Winning Allstate Insurance Agency
is growing rapidly and is now hiring new team members
LSP’s are responsible for the management of specific new business acquisition processes as well as servicing existing clientele. Submit your resume to:
LSP must possess the following licenses issued by the
Arizona State Department of Insurance:
Property/Casualty Insurance License (Upon the hire date)
Life Insurance License (Within 6 months of hire date)
Health Insurance License (Within 6 months of hire date)
Allstate Appointment and Continuing Education
Contact existing clients to review coverage
Contact prospective clients from provided lists and self-generated leads from personal relationships and community involvement
Achieve agency new business objectives for property/casualty, life/health and financial products.
Achieve Educational Requirements
When it comes to being helpful, Ace is the place!
At Karsten’s Ace Hardware, we are independently owned and part of a worldwide community of over 5000 Ace retail stores committed to winning customers through Amazing Customer Experiences. We appreciate our employees who have helped us build a strong community reputation – we are neighbors helping neighbors.
By joining the Karsten’s team, you’d be joining a professional group of retailers that are committed to growth and serving our communities.
As an Ace Office/HR Admin and Bookkeeper, you will be responsible for daily bookkeeping and reconciliations for a 5-store retail hardware store chain, managing payables and ensuring timely and accurate payments to vendors. Posting of daily cash sales and assisting stores with the daily cash management. You will also work in our Applicant Tracking System to post jobs as needed, move candidates through our hiring systems, and onboard new hires onto many of our various systems.
- Amazingly Helpful customer service skills
Minimum of two years’ experience in QuickBooks desktop version, preferably in a hardware store environment.
Excellent organizational skills, familiarity with accounts payable, accounts receivable, purchase orders and inventory reconciliations.
Excel and Kronos-based payroll processing is a plus. Experience with Epicor Eagle would also be great but we can train the right person.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous retail accounting experience is a plus but will train the right candidates
Consider joining the Karsten’s Ace team where our friendly atmosphere, competitive wages, merchandise discounts, health benefits, retirement plans, flexible schedules and a positive management team are just a few of the advantages we offer. We are a small family-owned business with big opportunities.
Apply at https://karstensace.exacthire.com
Dynamic Appliance Repair is looking for a Professional Customer Service Representative to join our growing team. This is not a work from home opportunity.
At Dynamic, we live by our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focused while having fun in the process! As a Customer Service Representative, you are a key member of the team and the fist point of contact for Dynamic Appliance Repair. Your main responsibility is handling service requests. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees. You are self-motivated, energetic, and enjoy helping people. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction and able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis. We are looking for someone who wants longevity.
- Perform marketing functions to earn more business
- Return customer calls, and respond to customer concerns
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Answer and schedule multiple incoming calls for appliance repair services while typing / entering information into our digital software
- Perform follow up calls for service call and/or repairs completed to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- Act as the company gatekeeper and direct calls to the appropriate departments as needed
- Minimum two years customer service experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong data entry skills
- Positive Attitude
- Team player who can work independently
- Ability to adapt and respond to different types of characters and personalities
Location: We are in the heart of Carefree, next to the sundial. This is NOT a call center environment.
Job Type: Full time. 40 hours/week.
Pay: $16-$17/hour based on experience
Dress for success. Business attire Monday-Thursday. Casual dress on Friday & Saturday.
Email resume to Kathy Slipek: Kathy@dar.team
Looking for a career NOT a job? We need a customer service rep for our family owned & operated Insurance Agency here in Carefree, AZ.
Insurance experience is good but not necessary. A positive attitude and good work ethic goes a long way. We offer full benefits and paid vacation.
If interested send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you know someone or are you that someone that has HVAC Dispatching experience? Do you have a strong customer service background? Are you able to handle high volumes of calls and multi-task? Do you have good communication and people skills? If so, then AZ Perfect Comfort wants YOU! We have an immediate position available for a HVAC Dispatcher. Please call (602) 789 3000 TODAY to schedule your interview or email your resume to email@example.com
Administrative Office Assistant ProSkill Services Full-time · $12 / hour
ProSkill Services is looking to hire an entry level administrative office assistant to help manage ProSkill’s Members Club. Must have experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and a great phone personality. Please submit resume if interested.
Chiropractic Front Office Manager (Cave Creek)
Busy Cave Creek Chiropractic office is seeking a front office manager. Hours are: Monday/Wednesday 9-1 & 3-6, Tuesday/Thursday 1-6, Friday 8-12 & 2-5. Applicants must be caring, organized, self motivator/leader, energetic, health oriented, works well with others, and ability to multi task.
Hourly pay plus monthly bonus.
Other benefits: Paid vacation after 1 year of employment, Dental benefits, , free massage and supplements!
***Eclipse Experience a plus****