Planning Your Online Marketing for Success
July 13, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
You may think putting ads on Facebook is it, but there’s more to it! Especially if you want your marketing efforts to be effective and bring in new customers!
If you’re a startup or have been in business for a while and you want to redo or rethink your digital marketing, mainly if you’re not seeing results (or sales!)….
this workshop is for you!
What you will learn…..
Part I: Social Media
- The Importance of Defining Your Target Market
- How to Create Your Target Market Personas
- How to Know which Social Media Networks Work Best for B2B (business-to-business) and B2C (business-to-consumer) or both.
- How to Set SMART Goals
- How to Develop Strategic and Tactical Plans to Reach Your Target and Meet Your Goals
Part 2: Websites
- Things to Consider Before you Build or Redo your Website
- How to put the Customer First
- The Components of a Successful Website
- How the Website works with Content and Social Media to Attract Visitors
- How to Convert Visitors to Leads and Sales
- Google Core Web Vitals Update and How it Affects your Search Engine Optimization (SEO)