Low-Interest Loans Made for Smart Small Business
January 5 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
One event on January 12, 2022 at 6:00 pm
Learn about the Maricopa County Small Business Resilience Program and how to make sure your small business numbers are ready for review and success. Prestamos, a division of the nonprofit group Chicanos Por la Causa, is working with the county to give loans worth between $5,000 and $100,000 to qualified small businesses at 1% interest for terms up to 5 years.
Topics that will be covered in this webinar:
- Description of Maricopa County’s new low-interest loans to small businesses program
- Criteria to be eligible for the loan program
- Business Coaching, financial and strategic planning, pivoting and marketing benefits
- Small Business Owners will be encouraged to know what numbers, ratios, metrics and reports are vital to a business and potential lenders
- Review of how to track Income, Expenses, Cash Flow, Accounts Receivable Aging, etc.
Free. Registration required.