The Cave Creek Unified School District and Albertsons/Safeway pharmacy will provide the 2nd dose Pfizer COVID19 vaccine (16 and older) at Cactus Shadows High School on May 8. There are also appointments available for the Johnson & Johnson vaccination (18 and older), which is only one dose, to be administered that same day.
Please note details for this event listed below.
Date: Saturday, May 8th
Time: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Location: Cactus Shadows High School, 5802 E Dove Valley Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85266 (inside the high school gym)
SIGN UP HERE:
Dose 1 (J&J): https://kordinator.mhealthcoach.net/vcl/cavecreekjj
Dose 2 (Pfizer): https://kordinator.mhealthcoach.net/vcl/cavecreek2
^For this link, it’s important that you enter the correct info, including:
- You received a PFIZER vaccine.
- The first dose date was 4/17/21
- They will then need to scroll over to the month of May to find the available appointments.
- You should have received an email asking you to sign up for your second dose already. If not, please simply use the Dose 2 (Pfizer) link above to schedule your appointment.
What to bring to the event:
- A driver’s license or photo identification card is required by the pharmacy.
- Please bring a photocopy of your medical/pharmacy insurance card. Note: You do not need insurance to be eligible to receive the vaccine.
- If you are 65 or older, please bring a copy of your Medicare B card (red, white and blue card).
- For your convenience, we have enclosed the Albertsons/Safeway Informed Consent form. If possible, please bring your completed form to your appointment. If you are unable to print it, we will have extra copies available, but please bring your own pen.
- Please wear short sleeve for easy access to the shoulder area.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes early. We want to ensure the quickest and safest vaccination experience possible.
- If you are experiencing COVID-like symptoms, you are asked to not attend and, instead, register at a future event when you have been symptom-free for 14 days.