Avoid Disasters: Put Business Insurance to Work
August 31 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
There are many disasters that can close down a business such as fire, workers’ injuries, customers’ slip and fall, etc. Choosing which type of insurance coverage you need for your business can be confusing. Furthermore, you may choose the wrong ones making a mistake that can hurt you — especially if you are under-insured. You could also be over-insured and be wasting money.
We will look at the most important business insurance coverages, as well as mistakes that businesses typically make.
In this free workshop you will learn:
- The best way to insure your auto: business or personal auto policy
- Who should be covered on AZ Workers’ Compensation Coverage
- What property insurance coverages are most often missed
- Does your liability insurance meet your contractual obligations?
- What lawsuits do standard insurance policies not cover?
Whether you are a solopreneur working from home or a business owner with several locations and employees, this workshop is critical for the success of your business!