January 13, 2021: Critical COVID-19 Resources for your Business and Employees
- Information on getting tested for COVID-19 in Arizona – Sonora Quest
- Arizona Commerce Authority resources for business
- Supporting your business in an uncertain economic climate – Polsinelli
- Understanding your business insurance policies – Polsinelli
- Coronavirus employer guide – Lockton
- Federal update on paid leave and health care mandates – Lockton
- Coronavirus and its impact on the market – Lockton
January 12, 2021: Recorded Webinars for Businesses – Snell & Wilmer:
Employment 101 During a Pandemic
December 22, 2020 – New Guide to COVID-19 Loans
The U.S. Chamber has created a new Guide to Small Business COVID-19 Emergency Loans to provide you and your members with the latest information and answers to FAQs about the changes that have been made to the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and the Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) Program as part of the end-of-year pandemic relief package Congress has passed.
Safest Outside Restaurant Assistance Program (SORAP) – Read More
August 13, 2020 – GROWTH PARTNERS ARIZONA SMALL BUSINESS SUCCESS LOAN
Small Business Success Loans are for small businesses that need to borrow larger loan amounts for growth and expansion, equipment, long-term working capital, tenant improvements and consolidation of more expensive debt. This loan ranges from $10,000 – $75,000 with terms from six months to five years. APPLY HERE
August 13, 2020 – ARIZONA PUBLIC SERVICE CUSTOMER SUPPORT FUND
Arizona Public Service (APS) has set up a Customer Support Fund to assist customers who need help paying their APS bills. Small business and residential customers who are past due on their APS bill can qualify for the fund if they have an unexpected loss of income, higher medical or childcare expenses, or other financial hardship created by the COVID-19 virus. To apply, call 602-371-7171 (800-253-9405), weekdays from 7 am to 7 pm. More information HERE
July 6, 2020 – Notice: Paycheck Protection Program has reopened. If you missed the first round you can now apply HERE
A program from the U.S. Chamber Foundation, is designed to help business and community leaders find the answers they need to develop a responsible reopening strategy.
SBA DISASTER ASSISTANCE LOANS AND CARES ( Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security) ACT
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act expands the Small Business Administration’s long-standing Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program (EIDL). The EIDL program was created to assist businesses, renters, and homeowners located in regions affected by declared disasters.
The deadline to apply for an Economic Injury Disaster Loan is Dec. 21, 2020.
- NEW – Guide to SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL)
- SBA Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources Overview HERE
- Arizona businesses impacted by COVID-19 may apply for the loan here. The SBA recommends applying immediately.
- Applicants may also call SBA’s Customer Service Center at (800) 659-2955 or email email@example.com for more information on SBA disaster assistance. Individuals who are deaf or hard‑of‑hearing may call (800) 877-8339. Completed applications should be mailed to U.S. Small Business Administration, Processing and Disbursement Center, 14925 Kingsport Road, Fort Worth, TX 76155.
- List of qualified SBA lenders in Arizona; Click HERE
- Check your loan status HERE
- Contact SCORE to find a mentor to help you through this process HERE
- Contact The Arizona Small Business Development Center (SBDC) to guide you through this process HERE
Additional SBA resources include:
SBA Export Working Capital Program – small businesses can apply for a loan to support their export operations
SBA Lender Match – this SBA tool can be used by small businesses to match with SBA approved lenders through this portal.
OTHER LOANS ARE AVAILABLE TO HELP SMALL BUSINESS DURING COVID-19
Growth Partners Arizona is offering two loan programs for Arizona small businesses affected by COVID-19 — Kiva Tucson and the Small Business Success Loans — both of which offer flexible rates and terms for qualified borrowers. Loan amounts can range from $1,000 to $75,000. Details can be found HERE. For further assistance, contacts 520-382-9218 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Arizona COVID-19 Community Response Fund will support Arizona nonprofit organizations as they respond to the spread of COVID-19. More information can be found HERE.
Arizona Commission on the Arts- Emergency Relief Grants for Arizona Artists and Arts Professionals HERE
EMPLOYER RESOURCES FOR CHILDCARE
The DES Child Care Administration provides assistance to eligible families in need so they can continue education or employment while ensuring a safe environment. Learn more HERE.