HOTWORX Cave Creek- Tatum Ranch is hiring! We are looking to expand our team with outgoing and high energy people. A fitness background is not a requirement. Qualities that are important to us are that you are reliable, self motivated, work well with others, happy and friendly to customers and staff, great with meeting and exceeding goals.
Part time trainer sales associate: Experience level 1-2 years in sales and customer service
Full Time GM: Experience level minimum 2 years of experience in management and sales
Please give us a call, (480) 597-5206, to schedule your interview and email us with your resume attached along with 2 previous employer referrals.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
Pet Supplies Plus – Shift Supervisor (North Scottsdale location)
Part Time – Flexible availability (including nights and weekends).
Starting Pay: DOE starting at $13.25+
Apply today: Please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Do 4-pawed friends make you smile? Do you enjoy cool pet products that make tails wag?
So do we If you’re a paws-on leader of the pack who believes any dog can learn new tricks, then come work in our neighborhood.
Pet Supplies Plus (PSP) is one of the country’s fastest growing franchises and is focused on making it easier to get better products for your pet. With over 560 locations in 36 states, the stores have a streamlined design making it easy to navigate a wide assortment of natural foods, hard goods and pet services. Friendly, knowledgeable staff get to know each pet and their owner by name and provide playful store experiences to remind them just how fun it is to own a pet. Our stores are large enough to house an incredible variety of food and equipment, yet small enough to still feel neighborly.
As we continue to grow in the Phoenix market, we have an exciting leadership opportunity for a Shift Supervisor in our North Scottsdale location.
As a store Shift Supervisor at Pet Supplies Plus, you’re pawsitively passionate about people and their pets. Providing exceptional, neighborly service at every opportunity during your work day, you will:
- assist a neighbor in choosing the perfect toy for a lab who loves to fetch
- stop to greet weekly regular Bruno the Chihuahua when he comes in with his human mom
- show a fourth grader how to test the water in his fish tank
- set an example for the other team members in delivering fantastic neighborly service
- assist the store’s team leaders by reinforcing the daily operational procedures and performance expectation while engaging with PSP neighbors and smiling in the face of puppy breath.
Are you awesome? No, you are more than that. You are PAWsome
Shift Supervisor key responsibilities include:
- Partnering with store team leaders to learn and reinforce the PSP standards and daily management routines that make your store the favorite pet store in the neighborhood.
- Providing leadership coverage and covers management functions up to four times a week when team leaders are offsite.
- Adhering to operational policies and procedures (cleanliness, animal care, safety and security) that ensure exceptional service is provided to our neighbors. + Learning and performing back office procedures – like making signs, updating price changes, and imputing cashier records – to comply with standards and expectations.
- Involvement in store recruiting, onboarding and team member development.
- Communicating opportunities to improve community engagement or store performance to the team leaders.
- Act as store team members when they’re not acting as the manager-on-duty or learning operational tasks.
PAWsome Shift Supervisor candidates will have:
- 2+ years of retail supervisory experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong sales and customer service skills are a must.
- A passion for pets!
- Ability to operate all equipment, to run the store is important, as well as the ability to climb ladders, bend, kneel, and lift up to 50 pounds (that cat litter can be heavy).
- Ability to work flexible schedules, have reliable transportation and be 18 years or older.
Visit our website at petsuppliesplus.com or stop by for a visit today!
What we offer:
Both Full Time and Part Time
Onboarding Bonus up to $350.00
Starting Wage $12.00 up to $24.00 per hour + TIPS (you take home daily)
Retail Commission Starts at 10% up to 35%
Sliding scale up to $4.00 hr.
On Going Competitions to earn, cash, tools, jewelry.
PTO for Full Time / PST Part Time
Access to Medical, Vision, Dental, etc.
Pay Back the Future Program (For tools, education, and license)
Trainings and Access to education platforms.
Social Media Bonus
Employee Discounts for Friends and Family on Services and Retail
Supercuts – Stylist
You are a stylist with a colorful personality, who works fast, with precision, and attention to detail. And
we can’t forget about your passion for education.
That is exactly why you need to work at Supercuts a salon that truly understands all things hair and allows
you to thrive.
You need to be part of the team that is made up of the some of the most educated stylists in the industry.
Once you’re a stylist on the Supercuts team, you’ll be able to:
Fine-tune your core skills and master new trends before anyone else – you’ll cut, clip, color,
highlight, style and do facial waxing.
Experience and become certified through our proprietary Hair Stylist Academy training.
Knock it out of the park with customer traffic through our partnership with the MLB.
Get product and tool discounts to help maximize your skill and creativity.
Challenge and reward yourself through fun competitions that showcase your work.
Have work-life balance with a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
Now, we said you’re fast, so click on that apply button today.
Or send us your resume or work history to firstname.lastname@example.org
You’ll soon see and experience the positive, supportive team at Supercuts that offers consistent, quality
haircuts at a moments notice to keep your customers looking sharp.
Supercuts is proud to be part of Regis Corporation, the world’s largest and leading hair salon company,
dedicated to making people look good and feel beautiful.
A current state cosmetology or barber license is required for this position or you must currently be
enrolled in school to obtain the required license.
Sales Associates – Full Time & Part Time
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Making a connection with customers, asking questions about their project, then giving options and advice on meeting those needs
- Ensure delivery of product as needed meets both Dunn-Edwards’ and customers’ quality and service expectations
- Conduct self in professional manner – always acting as a positive extension of the Dunn-Edwards brand
- Efficiently take customer orders through various methods (email, phone, in-person) and process through point-of-sale
- Adhere to company safety standards at all times
- Clean and maintain all areas of store and equipment as assigned
- Assist with maintaining proper merchandise inventory levels
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly both written and verbal
- The ability to stock and merchandise products according to planogram
- Must be able to operate company vehicle to conduct store business
- Meet expectations of core competencies related to the position:
Customer Focus, Attention to Detail, Problem Solving, Initiative and Teamwork
- Additional duties as assigned
Kiwanis Marketplace is HIRING! We are looking for a part- time CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE to join our team. We are filling this position immediately. It is a 90 day temporary position. Stop in or email your resume to email@example.com.
Hiring for Puppy Luv Flea Market
Part time! 3 days a week, flexibility needed!
Hours are 10-2 but we sometimes stay until 4!
We have extended our hours and are looking to hire! We are looking for a fun and upbeat person who is motivated and capable of working independently!
Job duties includes: working the register, going through and pricing donations, cleaning and organizing our shop! Must be able to lift 50 pounds and stand on your feet for 4-6 hours.
Having a larger car or truck is a HUGE plus! But is not required. If not you must be okay carrying items to our pass forward bin and trash!
We are a nonprofit organization! Must be dog friendly 🙂
Pay is Minimum wage
Please send resume to Tamra.firstname.lastname@example.org
7171 E Cave Creek Rd
Cave Creek Fit Body Boot Camp
4705 E Carefree Hwy Ste 107
Cave Creek, AZ 85331
Hiring Personal Trainers/Group Fitness Instructors for our indoor boot camp!
Hi — My name is Ken Figueroa and I own Cave Creek Fit Body Boot Camp.
We are looking to add a personal trainer to our Cave Creek location. HIGH ENERGY, POSITIVE and PASSIONATE about getting people HAPPY about their bodies; that is what we’re looking for. This trainer should be ready to have FUN and get people in the best shape of their lives!
If this sounds like YOU, then reply to this ad on messenger with your name, phone number, as well as answers to the 8 questions below and we will contact you shortly.
1. Why did you respond to this ad?
2. Why do you feel that you would be a good fit for Fit Body Boot Camp?
3. What experience do you have that would make you a good candidate for this position?
4. If you could be any superhero, which would you be?
5. Where do you see yourself in 1 and 5 years?
6. If you could pick any theme song to play when you walk into a room, which would you pick?
7. How soon can you start?
8. Do you have any schedule restrictions?
Cave Creek Fit Body Boot Camp
4705 E Carefree Hwy Ste 107
Cave Creek, AZ 85331
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
We are looking to grow our team! If you are interested, stop by the Gold Mine Wednesday through Saturday between 10:00 am – 2:00 pm to fill out an application.
Apply Today! https://karstensace.easyapply.co/
When it comes to being helpful, Karsten’s Ace is the place! Come and join us as we fulfill our mission to provide our customers with Amazing shopping experience!
We are family-owned and part of a worldwide community of over 4,600 Ace retail stores committed to winning customers through amazing customer experience. At Karsten’s Ace Hardware, we appreciate the team members that have helped us to build a strong, service-oriented reputation with a real commitment to being active members of the community.
Are you interested in joining the team and making a difference? Are you service-focused and community-centered? Do you have what it takes to be part of a team that supports and develops others as well as yourself? Karsten’s Ace Hardware is currently looking for SALES ASSOCIATES and CASHIERS at our CAREFREE, Arizona location. To be an effective team member you need to be a trustworthy, respectful, service-minded individual that is passionate and dedicated to serving your team and the community.
Our Carefree location is unique in so many ways. From the small-town, community closeness of Carefree and Cave Creek to the small footprint – at 8,000 square feet – of our store, team members really get to know our customers and our customers rely on our expertise and advice on a daily basis.
Set at the foot of Black Mountain, Karsten’s Carefree Ace Hardware is centrally located in the Town of Carefree. We serve our neighbors in Carefree, Cave Creek, North Scottsdale, Desert Mountain, North Phoenix and beyond.
We invite you to come and see for yourself what makes us unique and such an integral part of the community. Please take a serious look at this exciting opportunity and learn what it is to be part of a great team.
Essential Functions & Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent. Posses a product knowledge of hardware related products and a willingness to learn.
- Sales and marketing experience with retail programs, establishing relationships and working with customers
- Previous experience in a retail environment either in marketing, sales, or back office.
- Knowledge of retail computer systems, MS Word and Excel a plus.
- A commitment to service excellence and customer satisfaction
- Solid team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, exceptional organizational ability, high attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays to meet the needs of the business
- The primary responsibilities of the Cashier position are to maintain helpful customer service, process sales quickly, accurately, and efficiently, and cash register operations.
- Ensure each customer receives outstanding service, Greet customers as they enter the store, Answer phone calls, Tactfully and pleasantly deal with customers, Maintain awareness of all promotions and advertisements; Accurately and efficiently ring on registers and maintain all cash at registers, Maintain orderly appearance of register area and supplies stocked, Perform other tasks as assigned from time to time by store management
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds frequently to load and unload customer orders.
- Ability to stand for an extended period of time
Karsten’s ACE Hardware is an EEO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled
We are looking for a stylist to join our team! Give me a call 602 471-0227
MASSAGE THERAPISTS! Have your own clientele & need space in a beautiful, fun clinic? Or maybe part-time to cover our clienteles’ needs? Send us your resume & let’s chat about what works best for everyone! Must be reliable, dependable, punctual.
Dr. Colleen Krahl, DC – email@example.com