Guest Services Associate
Beautiful, peaceful retreat center in Carefree is hiring a Guest Services Associate!
- A team player who will work as part of Spirit in the Desert staff to fulfill the mission of providing outstanding guest service for our guests during their stay.
- Detail oriented, able to work independently and proceed with minimal supervision.
- Professional appearance and communication skills.
- Basic computer skills and a working knowledge of data base applications.
- Assist guests during the check-in and check-out process.
- Provide exceptional concierge and guest service, helping our Guests with all questions and requests.
- Keep registration software and databases up to date.
- Collect payment and settle bills.
- Assist Guest Services Director as required.
Part-time, flexible hours. Some weekends required.
Interested candidates may apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (480) 488-5218.
Beautiful, peaceful, retreat center in Carefree is looking for a housekeeper to assist with cleaning and maintaining guest rooms and common areas in accordance with Spirit in the Desert standards.
* A team player who will work as part of the Spirit in the Desert staff to fulfill the mission of creating an environment where our guests can have a good experience.
* Efficient, detail oriented, ability to prioritize, work independently, and proceed with minimal supervision.
* Consistently meet quality standards
* Professional appearance and communication skills
* Ability to reach, bend, stoop, and frequently carry up to 50 pounds.
* 9 am – 3 pm – Some weekends required
* Cleaning of 26 guest rooms, 5 conference rooms, and common areas
* Assist in deep cleaning rotation of all areas as necessary
* Report to housekeeping supervisor any problems or concerns with equipment, rooms, or supplies
Pay: $15 + per hour DOE
Job Type: Part-time
Hours: 9am-3pm. Some weekends required.
Interested candidates may apply to email@example.com or call 480-488-5218.
Spirit in the Desert Retreat Center has immediate openings for cooks who want to prepare excellent food in a low stress cooking environment. We are looking for creative, hardworking cooks who are looking to be part of team that appreciates your skills.
Flexible part time schedules available: Our breakfast/lunch shift is from 6AM – 2PM and the dinner shift is from 2PM – 8PM.
For more information or to apply, contact Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (480) 488-5218.