What you need to know about Patents and Trademarks
January 26 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Patents and Trademarks: What you Need to Know to Protect Your Ideas
Have you considered obtaining a patent for an invention or trademarking your logo? Do you know the benefits of patents and trademarks as well as the differences? What about protecting trade secrets and copyrights? When do you get which?
In this webinar, you will learn about the practical and strategic importance of intellectual property (IP) in growing your business brand:
- Types of intellectual property (IP)
- How IP increases the value of your business in the information age
- When do you need a patent?
- The process for obtaining a patent for an invention
- What is a registered trademark (™) or (®)?
- How to register a trademark