Learn How to Self-Publish
June 28 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Have you thought about writing a book on your field of expertise? Or maybe a memoir or travel guide? Maybe you have a solution to a problem that many people have, yet there are no recent books on the subject?
Then, you need to know how to write, publish and market your own book. In this webinar, Darlene Ziebell discusses how she self-publishes her own books to help grow her consulting business. If you are a small business owner struggling to become nationally recognized in your industry, consider promoting yourself and your business by writing a non-fiction book. Even if you don’t have a business, but have an idea for a non-fiction book, this webinar will be helpful…
You will learn…
- Making decisions on why and how you want to publish a book
- Getting feedback, editing and formatting help
- Deciding where to publish
- Preparing your book in proper formats
- Branding by using effective titles and words that catch people’s attention
- Marketing it online yourself or hire someone?