All you need is sound planning and some knowledge of the publishing business. Books can be short digital e-books (pdf’s) all the way to a full-length paperback book. The options are many. We’ll explore how you can reach your business goals with book publishing because you become the expert in what you do. Plus, you will get started right away by creating your own book proposal. Whether you choose a traditional publisher or decide that self-publishing is the way to go, you’ll have the tools you need to move you and your business forward.
What you will learn:
- How writing and publishing a book can help you grow your business.
- The difference between digital content such as a pdf vs a full-length book.
- The pros and cons of traditional vs self-publishing.
- The steps to create and publish your book.
- What resources are available to help you create and publish your book.
- What a book proposal is and why you need one.
- How to begin to create your own book proposal.