Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology for Business
February 1 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
If one of your customers offered to pay you in Bitcoin, would you accept it? What are the benefits of trading and dealing in Bitcoin or other global digital currencies?
Many cryptocurrencies are based on blockchain technology – a ledger built by a network of computers. With more and more businesses using Bitcoin in exchange for goods or services, as a business owner, you should understand how they work and the benefits of dealing in them.
In this webinar you will learn:
- The different types of cryptocurrencies
- Why cryptocurrencies are different from government issued currencies
- How to obtain cryptocurrencies
- How to keep and trade cryptocurrencies
- How to exchange cryptocurrencies for dollars to use in your daily business activity
- And more…
This webinar is intended for individuals and businesses who need to know more about the digital world of cryptocurrencies.
FREE! Registration required.