Bankruptcy – The Good, the Bad, and the Alternatives
September 22, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
If you’ve ever considered bankruptcy, been affected by another’s bankruptcy, or just want to know more about the bankruptcy process in general, come learn from a 12-year veteran.
You will get an overview of the bankruptcy process, including:
- When bankruptcy actually makes the best strategic decision.
- How to increase your chances of getting paid by debtors who file for bankruptcy
- The dos and don’ts of bankruptcy
- Common issues that come up in bankruptcy
- Viable alternatives to bankruptcy