Balancing Entrepreneurship & Life
November 7, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Do you find yourself daydreaming about starting your own business while at your day job but unsure how to make the transition to self-employment? Have an idea for a new product or service that can lead you down a path to financial freedom but the lack of support and embarrassment of possibly failing holding you back from starting a business? Thinking of building a business around your side hustle but mental roadblocks impeding your progress?
Learn how a shift in perspective can change your perception of success and entrepreneurship.
- Everything Starts With Mentality: Learn how your perspective directly affects your perception.
- Prioritizing Your Priorities: Some task are simply more important than others.
- Networking: It’s not what you know, but who you know. Literally!
- Figuring Out How To Figure It Out: Preparation is the separation.
- Get “Ice Cold”: Use tunnel vision to your advantage.
- Emotions Will Get You Broke: Not just at the bank.
- Crabs In A Barrel: Building a supportive support system.
- Risky Business: Mixing friends & business
*** Free ***
***Free parking ***